- What method/ thumb rule can be used to calculate the annual building energy consumption for the Phase 2 buildings of a project as energy simulation for the proposed phase 2 is not possible in the absence of architectural and energy data.
- What are the types of simulation required during GRIHA LD certification process?
- The following commitment “On-site incinerators to be provided for treatment of medical / hospital waste or provision for the same to be sent to a treatment facility (If Applicable)" is not applicable for our project, so will we lose this point?
- How can the contractual tie-up with e-waste recyclers for purchase and safe recycling of e-waste be documented?
- How can the strategies to recycle and reuse construction and demolition waste on site be documented?
- Will installing low flow plumbing fixtures help a project under GRIHA LD earn points for water self-sufficiency?
- A project is in its inception stage with no water supply lines, rainwater storage and sewage treatment plant on site. How can it comply with BIS standards for water quality?
- Can an average LPCD value be considered for a project with mixed use?