Criterion 3: Design to mitigate UHIE
- According to criterion 05 (GRIHA Version 3), net paved area should not exceed 25% of the site area. So how would be the site area calculated for a new block being added to an existing project?
- What is the right approach to calculate the net paved area for criterion 05 (GRIHA Version 3)?
- A project is using interlocked concrete paver blocks with gaps, laid over sand bed as pervious paving. Is this composition considered pervious to comply with the criterion 05 (GRIHA Version 3)?
- Are concrete blocks or concrete road acceptable as high SRI material for paving under Criterion 5 (GRIHA Version 3)?
- Is it necessary to provide the parking inside the hostel premises, when it’s located inside a campus?