Criterion 16: Water quality
- (#843) Water quality for irrigation
- Can the average annual quantity of water from on-site water bodies used to capture rainwater be considered to meet per-capita water demand?
- Is providing a Sewage Treatment Plant a mandatory requirement to achieve 3 star rating?
- Does the wastewater treated with a Septic System comply with GRIHA requirements?
- A project is divided into two different phases, out of which only one phase is going for GRIHA rating. A combined STP is proposed for both the phases. So how can the project apply for points in Criterion 21 (GRIHA Version 03)?
- Can water be tested in any laboratory to ensure water quality in Criterion 28 (GRIHA Version 03)?