Criterion 21: Use of low-environmental impact materials in building interiors
- Can we use crushed sand instead of river sand for construction purposes?
- Please confirm if we can consider the use of natural stone like kota, marble and granite in flooring as low-energy materials for Criterion 17 (GRIHA Version 03). What is the meaning of “regional”?
- The client would like to use tiles manufactured in Italy and having green features. Kindly confirm whether this product will qualify for Criterion 21 (GRIHA V 2015)?
- A residential project does not involve any interior work other than door windows then how should we go about working on criterion 17 (GRIHA Version 03).
- Will the following material comply with Criterion 17(GRIHA Version 03) and what documentation is required for the same
- If aluminum section is used for door and windows frames, then what kind of documentation is required as per Criterion 17 (GRIHA Version 03)? Is invoice and BOQ sufficient?
- Does the compliance in Criterion 17 (GRIHA Version 03) have to be demonstrated building wise or project wise?
- We are proposing a false ceiling of either Gypsum board or calcium silicate board. Please clarify whether these are acceptable under Criterion 17 (GRIHA Version 03).
- In Criterion 17 (GRIHA Version 03), can we calculate the material quantity by cost?