Criterion 17: On-site water reuse
- While calculating annual water reuse demand, can kitchen and lavatory faucet requirement be excluded?
- Will harvested rainwater diverted to various wells across the campus be accepted for compliance under Criterion 17 of the GRIHA Rating?
- Are the calculations performed for Criterion 21 (Water recycle and reuse (including rainwater), done for the entire year or just the rainy season?
- Can the treated water quantity be considered in Criterion 21 (GRIHA Version 03) if the water is not being used on site?
- During monsoon the potable water demand for our project will be met by rainwater harvesting. How should the rainwater tank size be calculated in Criterion 21 (GRIHA Version 03)?