Criterion 19: Utilization of BIS recommended waste materials in building structure
- What is the percentage of conventional red bricks that is allowed in criterion 19?
- Will using 6 mm sand cement plaster and 6 mm gypsum plaster with wall putty impact GRIHA norms?
- Except for a small part of the building, AAC blocks are used for all the wall constructions. Are we eligible for points under Criterion 15 of GRIHA v3?
- Is Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBFS) accepted as a waste material in GRIHA?
- The structural engineer of a particular project states that fly ash bricks as per GRIHA’s specification are not available in market. So how can be Criterion 15 (GRIHA Version 03) complied with?
- In Criterion 15 (GRIHA Version 03), the calculation of fly ash content needs to be done based on weight or volume?
- Can Ground granulated blast furnace slag be used in Criterion 15 (GRIHA Version 03)?