Criterion 20: Reduction in embodied energy of building structure
- Embodied energy calculation.
- How to evaluate base case in a project that uses Post Tensioned slabs and AAC blocks as the design case?
- How to calculate reduction in embodied energy of building to demonstrate compliance with Criterion 20 of GRIHA Rating?
- Criterion 20 (GRIHA V2015) states that the reduction in combined embodied energy of load bearing structure and masonry walls should be demonstrated. Is a load bearing structure compulsory for achieving points in this criterion?
- Do gypsum partitions qualify in Criteria 16 (GRIHA Version 3) for reduction in embodied energy?
- Can we get points in Criterion 15 as well as Criterion 16 (GRIHA V3) by using fly ash?